Options

Print gripe - considering another online printer...

bwilder10hbwilder10h Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited September 21, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have always had good luck with smugmug prints and the quality is usually great but the last 6 orders or so I've placed with them, they have dropped 8x10's and 5x7's into a priority mail envelope (or fedex) and the edges have been bent.

One order was for a customer that ordered a lot of photos and after I raved to her about how good my printer is, we had to wait another week to get some of the shots replaced. They were good about sending the damaged shots back out after I emailed customer service, but the next two orders were the same way so they dont seem interested in correcting the problem.

This could easily be fixed by placing the shots in a better shipping container. Regardless of whether it's USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc... those envelopes just get bent in the process.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 5, 2008
    no love...ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2008
    Hey, sorry we missed this! Best place to handle these sorts of things is at our help desk - can you please email us, ATTN: Andy with the order#s so I can investigate personally? I want to make it all right with you.

I can say that we ship out many 10s of thousands of orders weekly - and we don't get many of these types of complaints - I'm sorry you had hit happen more than once!

At our current lab, we can't change the packaging. But we're exploring a new pro lab, and we 're talking about the packaging with all this in mind - and trust me - the boxing will be bulletproof! :gun2

holler to the helpdesk so I can investigate, thanks!
  • Options
    edited September 21, 2008
    How do I find the order history on the smugmug page? headscratch.gif

I cant find the email responses with the order numbers... ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2008
    bwilder10h wrote:
    How do I find the order history on the smugmug page? headscratch.gif

I cant find the email responses with the order numbers... ne_nau.gif

Control Panel, Pros tab, Sales details link.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question