Options

SOLD: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited September 22, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Item SOLD!

For sale: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (LR) -- 1.4 or 2.0

Note:
you can use this to either acquire LR 1.4 or to acquire LR 2.0 for $50 less than buying the LR 2.0 package (see below).

My Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 (immediately upgradable online to Lightroom 1.4) is for sale. I purchased it directly from Adobe but, due to familiarity with Bridge, Camera Raw, and Photoshop CS3, I never really ended up using Lightroom. I suspect I'm about to be faced with a CS4 upgrade expense, so it's time to free up the investment in LR :D.

This is the full Lightroom distribution (not an educational or upgrade version), for Windows or Mac OS (Intel),
like-new in its original box, and includes full legal ownership/license transfer through Adobe. Similar to other Adobe Photoshop products, Lightroom can be activated to run on up to 2 machines (typically used for a desktop + laptop).

You can view Lightroom demos at:
http://www.adobe.com/go/lr_dc_tutorial_organize
(photo organization features)

http://www.adobe.com/go/lr_dc_tutorial_adjust
(image adjustment features)

I'm asking flat $135 for Lightroom -- no sales tax, free shipping within U.S.

(if you want to run Lightroom 2.0 now or later, then buying this LR 1.0 plus the LR 2.0 upgrade package would save about $50 versus buying LR 2.0 directly)

• Like New, in original box!
  • No sales tax, of course
  • free shipping within U.S.
  • I've had lots of transactions on DGrin Flea Market, all happy ones :D
  • Payment methods:
    • cash
    • PayPal cash/e-check
    • credit-card PayPal
    • Google Checkout
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Comments

• Options
    jovittajovitta Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2008
    photobug wrote:
    For sale: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (LR) -- 1.4 or 2.0

Note: you can use this to either acquire LR 1.4 or to acquire LR 2.0 for $50 less than buying the LR 2.0 package (see below).

My Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 (immediately upgradable online to Lightroom 1.4) is for sale. I purchased it directly from Adobe but, due to familiarity with Bridge, Camera Raw, and Photoshop CS3, I never really ended up using Lightroom. I suspect I'm about to be faced with a CS4 upgrade expense, so it's time to free up the investment in LR :D.

This is the full Lightroom distribution (not an educational or upgrade version), for Windows or Mac OS (Intel),
    like-new in its original box, and includes full legal ownership/license transfer through Adobe. Similar to other Adobe Photoshop products, Lightroom can be activated to run on up to 2 machines (typically used for a desktop + laptop).

You can view Lightroom demos at:
    http://www.adobe.com/go/lr_dc_tutorial_organize
    (photo organization features)

http://www.adobe.com/go/lr_dc_tutorial_adjust
    (image adjustment features)

I'm asking flat $135 for Lightroom -- no sales tax, free shipping within U.S.

(if you want to run Lightroom 2.0 now or later, then buying this LR 1.0 plus the LR 2.0 upgrade package would save about $50 versus buying LR 2.0 directly)

• Like New, in original box!
    • No sales tax, of course
    • free shipping within U.S.
    • I've had lots of transactions on DGrin Flea Market, all happy ones :D
    • Payment methods:
      • cash
      • PayPal cash/e-check
      • credit-card PayPal
      • Google Checkout

how would I purchase using google checkout I'm interested but will pay Fri. the 26th. has thr key been used. thanks jovitta
    BE YOURSELF FRIENDS WILL LIKE YOU FOR YOUR OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY AND STYLE
    http://jeffovittphotography.com
    Member; NANPA
    Equipment: Canon 5D, 1DS, 16-35 F2.8, 70-200 F4, 580EX Flash, Galen Rowell GND filters, Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter, Lee filter holder,Gitzo 2227 tripod & monfotto 3221 tripod, Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead,
    Epson 3880 pro pinter, CS5, Nik software complete edition, Photomatix.
  • Options
    Item sold 5/21 ... thanks to all who responded!
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    jovitta wrote:
    how would I purchase using google checkout I'm interested but will pay Fri. the 26th. has thr key been used. thanks jovitta
    Jovitta, thanks for your response but it turns out that it sold earlier last night. Yes, the key had been used, but it was fully de-activated with Adobe and an official Adobe transfer of ownership/license form was included with the box, so it was literally "as good as new" to the new owner!