Options

Newbie Forum ?'s

Joopitur720Joopitur720 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited April 19, 2005 in Cameras
Heya, I just registered about an hour ago, and I am kinda lost here:dunno .I would like to find out how to get the challenge dates and subjects:huh , places to view the entries:D , and the forum for critique:wink . Is there a large gallery for this site, or is there just the links to the photographers site. Any help would be cool....thanks

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2005
    Hiya Joop wave.gif

There's a forum set aside for the Challenges. It's called "The dgrin Photo Challenges", easy enough to find on our front page.

Here's a link.

Read all the stickies, the messages at the top of the forum. Those are the messages where Andy posts what the challenge is to be and the beginning and ending dates when you can shoot and submit for the challanges. Rules, too.

When you have a shot for a particular challenge, start a thread in the Challenge forum, if you want feedback.

When you're ready to make your entry, find the official thread for that fortnight's challenge, and make a post with your photo. Be sure to include the date when the photo was shot.

Nice and easy.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au