Options

Shopping Cart & Downloads

chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
edited September 27, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi Gang,

I was just changing my pricing for some of my downloads and noticed that I was unable to display the actual personal or commercial license. I could bring them up fine the other day but today there doesn't seem to be a link to bring them up. It's the same if I'm logged in or logged out.

Am I missing something?
Chuck Cannova
www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2008
    Hi Gang,

I was just changing my pricing for some of my downloads and noticed that I was unable to display the actual personal or commercial license. I could bring them up fine the other day but today there doesn't seem to be a link to bring them up. It's the same if I'm logged in or logged out.

Am I missing something?

http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog2.mg
  • Options
    Andy, that's all well and good except that the prospective customer, especially a commercial customer, who wants to know what the license includes has no idea about that link. I'm positive that the other day there was a link in the download section of the shopping cart that would display the license so one could read it before purchasing the download. Where'd that go?
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    Andy, that's all well and good except that the prospective customer, especially a commercial customer, who wants to know what the license includes has no idea about that link. I'm positive that the other day there was a link in the download section of the shopping cart that would display the license so one could read it before purchasing the download. Where'd that go?
    It's still in the shopping cart - where it always was ne_nau.gif

20080927-eeeq3wpmp3jherqutycniscqq2.jpg
  • Options
    I might be losing it but I swear it was in the cart where you select the quantity prior to check out . headscratch.gifne_nau.gif.
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com