Options

18+ My SO at 13 weeks

LuisLuis Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited October 4, 2008 in Go Figure
I'm new to the forum, been into photography for a little over 6 months. All comments are appreciated.
Thanks for looking,
Luis
2894432420_12dd3386a2_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
    Hi Luis and welcome to Dgrin!

I'd love to see your photo but it says the image is currently unavailable.
  • Options
    BMW KurtBMW Kurt Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2008
    Try using Smugmug to post photos!
  • Options
    1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 298 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2008
    BMW Kurt wrote:
    Try using Smugmug to post photos!
    Luis, what Kurt is probably talking about is a whole nother way of posting photos here on dgrin, instead of the usual "linking" from flikr or pbase or whatever other service you might be using. Many people do not realize that you can also "upload" an image (within limits -- sized not more than 146.5 KB, or 800x1200) directly from you computer. Of course you have to resize first, to fit comfortably within these limits.

To do this, you create your usual post, and while in the "reply" box, if you scroll down a bit, you will see "Additional Options" including one called "Manage Attachments". Click there and a dialogue box opens up that allows you to "upload" your photo (s) dirctly to dgrin from your pc.

I believe you can even go back and edit an earlier post (like your opening post here), by clicking "edit" and then clicking "Go Advanced" -- that gets you access to that upload dialogue box.

In anycase, keep trying...
    My humble gallery...
    www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
    www.poolinaction.com