Options

Embedded video links to gallery

ZZZZZZ Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited October 7, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I posted this in the video forum but didn't get any responses so I thought I'd try here.

We have started embedding several videos into a blog. I noticed that at the end of playing it, an option to "go to gallery" shows up. Clicking this takes one directly to the gallery the video is in, even though the gallery is set to unlisted/hello smuggers-no,etc. I tried it on a different browser not being logged into smugmug and it still did it. I havent noticed that before, but it is showing up on several past links too. This kind of defeats the purpose of unlisted galleries. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2008
    ZZZ wrote:
    I posted this in the video forum but didn't get any responses so I thought I'd try here.

We have started embedding several videos into a blog. I noticed that at the end of playing it, an option to "go to gallery" shows up. Clicking this takes one directly to the gallery the video is in, even though the gallery is set to unlisted/hello smuggers-no,etc. I tried it on a different browser not being logged into smugmug and it still did it. I havent noticed that before, but it is showing up on several past links too. This kind of defeats the purpose of unlisted galleries. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    You got one.thumb.gif
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog