Options

Unable to add pics to cart

italianlaceitalianlace Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited October 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
When testing the customer view, and have a picture selected, I click on the "Buy" button and the purchase option drop down appears for a fraction of a second, then is gone. Am not able to add pics to the cart. Actually have been having trouble with this type of message in settings too. Anyone know how this can be fixed? Wondering if it's just my PC or if this will happen with my customers too. (Previously, I was able to add pics to the cart...this is a recent development)

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2008
    When testing the customer view, and have a picture selected, I click on the "Buy" button and the purchase option drop down appears for a fraction of a second, then is gone. Am not able to add pics to the cart. Actually have been having trouble with this type of message in settings too. Anyone know how this can be fixed? Wondering if it's just my PC or if this will happen with my customers too. (Previously, I was able to add pics to the cart...this is a recent development)

Thank you

A link to your site please so we can take a look?
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2008

Thank you
    Might not work in "customer view'.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Might not work in "customer view'.
    It works in my account in customer view. I suspect something related to customization, but we won't know until we can see the account.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question