Options

FS: Olympus E-3, 12-60 SWD, FL-50R, RM-CB1 (CAN)

imageswestimageswest Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited October 9, 2008 in The Other Guys
WITHDRAWN due to lack of interest... I think I would rather just keep this kit rather than try to piece it out.

Comments

• Options
    AlevanAlevan Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited October 9, 2008
    PM sent
    PM sent on FL50R

imageswest wrote:
    I need to raise some cash, so I'm selling my remaining E-3 along with the 12-60mm f2.8-4 SWD zoom, FL-50R flash, spare battery, and RM-CB1 remote control cable.

This gear is about a year old, and shows some very minor signs of use, but is in overall excellent condition. The E-3 has around 3000 actuations (but I'll have to see if I can confirm that). The lens hood has scuff marks, but that's pretty normal. I have boxes for the E-3, lens, and remote, but no box or instructions for the flash - only the diffuser dome and soft case (no instructions or other accessories - I didn't buy it new and didn't get these items with it).

I would prefer to sell this as a package for C$2100 (plus shipping) but I will entertain offers for individual items.

My preferred method of payment is email money transfer. I would prefer to sell this stuff in Canada but I am willing to ship internationally to anyone with a confirmed PayPal account (but prices will be slightly higher due PayPal fees and higher shipping costs).