Options

Number of photos in a category stats (?)

JETAJETA Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited October 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
This should be an easy question.

Some of my categories on my site right below it's title list how many galleries and how many photos inside the category. Some do not have this info. Just the title. What do I need to change to get the gallery and photo count listed beneath every category?

Thank you for any clarity.
JETA

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2008
    JETA wrote:
    This should be an easy question.

Some of my categories on my site right below it's title list how many galleries and how many photos inside the category. Some do not have this info. Just the title. What do I need to change to get the gallery and photo count listed beneath every category?

Thank you for any clarity.

For a category to show that info, all galleries within it must be set to allow that information to display. In the customize gallery page, go to the Look & Feel section and verify that "Clean" is set to "No" for every gallery in the category.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    JETAJETA Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited October 9, 2008
    jfriend wrote:
    For a category to show that info, all galleries within it must be set to allow that information to display. In the customize gallery page, go to the Look & Feel section and verify that "Clean" is set to "No" for every gallery in the category.

That's it! Mucho thanks! clap.gifthumb
    JETA