Options

Suggestion to "web crawl" Pro Sales

brian.conaghanbrian.conaghan Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited October 11, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello,

I've figured out how to parse the source data for the Smug Pro sales listing to get data I want for each order, but what I would really like to do is have a crawler that would go through and pick out all of the individual data for each image sold. Do you have any suggestions on any freeware that might be able to help me do this?

Basically, what I want for each image solid is a list of the gallery, image name, sale date, and the normal Smug details of smug price, total sale and profit.

The two problems I am running into doing this at the order level are (1) that if someone orders photos from two different galleries it assigns the whole order to one but more importantly (2) I pay out a commission to my photographers based on their actual sales, which can only be identified through the image name.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Brian

Comments

• Options
    brian.conaghanbrian.conaghan Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2008
    Nevermind ... I somehow missed the "Download" Button that does exactly what I wanted rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2008
    I'm glad that you found it on your own. Also have a look at the SmugSales tool linked from our hacks&applications page. It helps you to get more out of the sales data.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero