Options

THANK you, Smugmug... Client info!

MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited October 13, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I"m not sure where to post this but, since I have a pro account, I thought this might be the place:

I've been a memeber of Smugmug, 360photostock.com for I don't know... 4 or 5 years now. I have watched Smugmug grow the features list, much of which was done with customer feedback taken into account.... outstanding!

I want to give a BIG thanks to Smugmug for finally providing what pros really wanted in order to conduct their pro sales in a "pro way".

I recently had digital download activity and, I must say, you are now supplying enough info about who purchased the downloads for me to actually... conduct professional follow up.

1. Send a thank you to their mailing address, not just an email that might / might not end up swallowed by the spam baskets.

2. After asking their permission, email new images of similar nature they may be interested in.

3. Being able to enter enough info on who placed the order into my database of customers to make it useful for future marketing purposes.

In addition to the above, there were full image details, quantity, and thumbnails of the images ordered, etc.

GREAT JOB Smugmug!! :clap:clap:clap:clap

I'm still watching closely to see if they actually go forward with the (Smugstock?) stock photo downloads offering which would be the ultimate "icing on the cake" for me :-)

Have a great day and be sure to tell EVERY friend and business associate you know, what a great company this is to be a part of (as a customer). And no... nobody paid me to write this. lol

Markjay
Markjay
Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
Canon 20D - no more film!

Comments