Options

New fall Engagement photos

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited October 14, 2008 in Weddings
I'm seriously excited about these photos. The couple invited me out to their home to do their photos for their engagement, the wedding will be on the property as well, which is beautiful. It is an older property, but they have been working hard on getting the house and the grounds all back into shape, it's a beautiful spot, and I can't wait for the wedding!
I'm definitely looking for constructive criticism, I can take it. I sometimes feed off peoples nervousness in an engagement shoot, but felt quite at ease for this one!?
Anyway, looking for some feedback.
One of the features of the property is the many many fruit trees, we picked this apple along the way, and then had to use it as a prop.
389002089_KHBJP-L.jpg

389000634_gEhEj-L.jpg

388984136_SK7uR-L.jpg

4 Gizmo wanted them to share the limelight, so i humored him!!!:D
388989392_aTSgf-L.jpg

388997521_Pzchg-L.jpg

An oldie that just needs to be tweaked to work again! It was prefectly parked in front of an apple tree that couldn't have been more full of apples if you tried!
389010699_f8xVa-L.jpg

Everyone loves this, but I feel it's overexposed?
389016234_ehcC6-L.jpg

they wanted just a cute shot with lots of empty space, they are going to use this, or a picture like this as their wedding invitation, and will just put all the wording/details on the photo itself. She's bound and determined to find smart and economical ways to make this wedding happen!
389208865_zRw8z-L.jpg

389228632_JbVyd-L.jpg

389235318_7UmgB-L.jpg

That's it for now, but I do have more, I'm waiting on smuggy for the very very slow upload times today.
Would love to hear what you all have to say!
Thanks!:D

Comments

• Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2008
    The cat with the ring is priceless!

I prefer the apple in colour, fwiw - bw just makes me WANT to see how red it is... :)

#9 floats my boat, too.

Great fun!
  • Options
    edited October 8, 2008
    Thank you Divamom! Love the feedback!
    With the bw apple, I tend to agree with you! They were wanting some artsy stuff too, as they have a huge new house without any photos on the wall, and thought it'd be cool to have elements of this shoot hung up!

heres' a few more

389247669_dnJxG-L.jpg

389268277_anXQb-L.jpg

389252789_VS82f-L.jpg

389272435_bPxzR-L.jpg

Many more, but they just aren't edited yet! It was cool that this shoot was almost a year to the date, and almost at the same time of day, it gave them a good idea of how much time we'll need and how long pictures will take...also, gave me a lot of wonderful ideas for photos! Thanks for looking
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2008
    Very nice photos ... haha, you are one brave photographer (ring shot with the cat .... rolleyes1.gif )

I think the background in 8 & 14 could use some color pop (you have such a nice foliage already - I'm still waiting) I bet the couple will be VERY happy with the photos!!! iloveyou.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2008
    I like 7,8 and 13 the best. The cat shots are great too.
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Very nice photos ... haha, you are one brave photographer (ring shot with the cat .... rolleyes1.gif )

I think the background in 8 & 14 could use some color pop (you have such a nice foliage already - I'm still waiting) I bet the couple will be VERY happy with the photos!!! iloveyou.gifthumb.gif

eek7.gifYikes, the dangers of the cat with the ring on the apple never even dawned on me....so many possibilities...Thank god they were standing right nearby incase something happened!

Thank you kindly for the compliments! I certainly appreciate it!
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2008
    cj99si wrote:
    I like 7,8 and 13 the best. The cat shots are great too.

Your favorites are my favorites too:D Thanks!