Options

SOLD: Nikon D700

foto41foto41 Registered Users Posts: 100 Major grins
edited October 16, 2008 in Nikon Land
SOLD.

Nikon D700 for sale. About 400 shutter actuation's so it is basically new. This is my backup D700. Comes with all assy's, box, paperwork, etc. just like you bought it new, only cheaper.
$2500, I'll pay freight.
Pictures on request, but if you have seen a new one, you have seen this one.
Barry Nichols

Comments

• Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2008
    I was wondering why a D700 would be on the used market already. Now I know! :D
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    MichaelKirkMichaelKirk Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2008
    Question
    Did you already send in the warranty card?

Michael
    foto41 wrote:
    Nikon D700 for sale. About 400 shutter actuation's so it is basically new. This is my backup D700. Comes with all assy's, box, paperwork, etc. just like you bought it new, only cheaper.
    $2500, I'll pay freight.
    Pictures on request, but if you have seen a new one, you have seen this one.
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2008
    I was wondering why a D700 would be on the used market already. Now I know! :D
    I shoot motorcycle racing mainly. I have waited and waited for Nikon to release a full size sensor, and now that they have, I find myself too dependent upon my 1.5x Crop. The D700 is awesome. When you fire the shutter it has a crisp, tight sound more like a D3. Shooting trophy presentation at dusk I can shoot at 1600 iso and get virtually noise free images. However, I shoot mainly during the bright day. If I were a bird shooter or early morning landscape guy I may seldom ever revert to my D300.
    This D700 will be an asset for someone who's needs it fits. Mine are just different at this time.
    On a PM someone asked if it were a US Model. Yes. I have the receipt from Bedford Camera in Little Rock, AR.
    Barry Nichols
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2008
    Did you already send in the warranty card?

Michael

Weird deal. Nikon has stopped sending out warranty cards to send in, at least with the D700. I thought at first mine was left out of the box, but the dealer checked all of their boxes (9) and found none present. They then called Nikon who said you register it online now, but no, I have not done that yet.
    Barry Nichols
  • Options
    MichaelKirkMichaelKirk Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2008
    PM sent
    PM sent
  • Options
    GventureGventure Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited October 14, 2008
    PM sent
    Pm Sent
  • Options
    smartypantssmartypants Registered Users Posts: 6 Big grins
    edited October 14, 2008
    weight
    how heavy is this D700 and can you give details of the accessories included please.
    thanks
    smartypants
    schatzi
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2008
    Thanks for all the interest. I apologize to anyone I neglected returning PM's to. The camera has been sold locally.
    Barry Nichols