Options

Want CD image viewer program........

MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited April 23, 2005 in Mind Your Own Business
anybody know of a SIMPLE, program that will allow the viewer (person I send a CD full of images) to easily view the images on the CD? I'm talking about a simple program that when the CD is loaded, will display the images automatically.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Markjay
Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
Canon 20D - no more film!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Markjay wrote:
    anybody know of a SIMPLE, program that will allow the viewer (person I send a CD full of images) to easily view the images on the CD? I'm talking about a simple program that when the CD is loaded, will display the images automatically.

Suggestions?

Thanks

try proshow or ulead

good luck
  • Options
    Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    The easiest one I know of would be the current version of irfanview. You can make a slideshow exe file that you could make autorun from a CD.
    Markjay wrote:

Suggestions?

Thanks
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    The easiest one I know of would be the current version of irfanview. You can make a slideshow exe file that you could make autorun from a CD.

heck i *always* forget about irfanview, thanks shay.
  • Options
    MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    I totally forgot!
    Thank you, Mr. I always have the best answers!!! :-)

I totally forgot that Irfanview has that capability and, the current version is sitting right here on my PC!!

Much appreciated.

Markjay
    Markjay
    Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
    Canon 20D - no more film!