Options

18+: The wife from behind

nykevinnykevin Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 22, 2008 in Go Figure

Comments

• Options
    WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2008
    Beautiful behind, but the light is not working here, too dark on the right side, but not dark enough to make it interesting if that was your point.

Also the skin color is kind of magenta, at least that is the way its displayed on my MacBook Pro. It may just be my screen.

The pose is cool!!!

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2008
    I agree...very nice rear.....lucky man! ;) Though the lighting could defintely accentuate the shot better and some tonal corrections would make this shot really pop.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2008
    terrific pose! I like the lighting in toto. What I would perfer is background separation.

Otherwise~~very well done~thumb.gif
    tom wise
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2008
    RBrogen wrote:
    I agree...very nice rear.....lucky man! ;) Though the lighting could defintely accentuate the shot better and some tonal corrections would make this shot really pop.

Just a note that while I'm glad this was still a constructive comment, the extra personal details can always be left out. deal.gif

The forum's been really doing great so far. Keep it up, everyone!!
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    Just a note that while I'm glad this was still a constructive comment, the extra personal details can always be left out. deal.gif

The forum's been really doing great so far. Keep it up, everyone!!

Schmoo: this is one of the issues with 2d comms. There was absolutely nothing personal meant by the comment. It's not different than saying, pretty face or nice eyes etc. Just because it's a man making the comment don't assume that it is sexist in nature. It was also no different than the comment just before min "Beautiful behind". headscratch.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2008
    RBrogen wrote:
    Schmoo: this is one of the issues with 2d comms. There was absolutely nothing personal meant by the comment. It's not different than saying, pretty face or nice eyes etc. Just because it's a man making the comment don't assume that it is sexist in nature. It was also no different than the comment just before min "Beautiful behind". headscratch.gif

"Just a note that while I'm glad this was still a constructive comment, the extra personal details can always be left out."

"Comments should focus on the photographic merits and flaws of the picture. Sexual banter and personal comments about the model or photographer are inappropriate."

RB,
    Though the Mod quoted you, She could be talking to the OP too. I have posted photos here too, but have refrained from mentioning my relationships on whatever level. Also The Mod didn't accuse you of anything so why accuse her? It's the accusation thing that sticks with me...don't like 'em!

Personally I refrain from typically talking about other folks S/O's, in fact I usually try not to. But thats also sad, because it prevents me from saying some very nice things about some very nice anatomy. The OP left the door open and has an obligation to recieve whatever comments come their way. Fortunately for him, most of the folks here are sane enough to be polite, as you were. Unfortunately too, the rules are clear. I think it was your: "Lucky guy" comment that was the prob, not the "nice rear" comment. The Lucky guy comment is a directive towards their relationship. The Nice rear is clearly seen in the photo!

Subjective: The photo is of a rear-end of a female.

Objective: It is his wife

Assessment: I like it; the behind. I don't like the lack of background separation.

Plan: Change background.

My question back is: What was the OP's quest/ion? He only announced who it was and what part was presented to us. label it as you like.

in good fun~~tom
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited October 21, 2008
    angevin1 wrote:
    "Just a note that while I'm glad this was still a constructive comment, the extra personal details can always be left out."

"Comments should focus on the photographic merits and flaws of the picture. Sexual banter and personal comments about the model or photographer are inappropriate."

RB,
    Though the Mod quoted you, She could be talking to the OP too. I have posted photos here too, but have refrained from mentioning my relationships on whatever level. Also The Mod didn't accuse you of anything so why accuse her? It's the accusation thing that sticks with me...don't like 'em!

Personally I refrain from typically talking about other folks S/O's, in fact I usually try not to. But thats also sad, because it prevents me from saying some very nice things about some very nice anatomy. The OP left the door open and has an obligation to recieve whatever comments come their way. Fortunately for him, most of the folks here are sane enough to be polite, as you were. Unfortunately too, the rules are clear. I think it was your: "Lucky guy" comment that was the prob, not the "nice rear" comment. The Lucky guy comment is a directive towards their relationship. The Nice rear is clearly seen in the photo!

Subjective: The photo is of a rear-end of a female.

Objective: It is his wife

Assessment: I like it; the behind. I don't like the lack of background separation.

Plan: Change background.

My question back is: What was the OP's quest/ion? He only announced who it was and what part was presented to us. label it as you like.

in good fun~~tom

Tom: Agreed. It is definitely something I would never want to be taken the wrong way about someone's photography much less their S/O. My statement of "Lucky Man" was in fact just a reaffirmation of how the photog might feel given his decision to post this picture of his wife. Regardless, I get your point and I to think it is sad that a lot may be left unsaid because of concern of it being taken the wrong way in our overly PC world....well "nuff said"...let's get back to the pics.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Options
    ClubFlysClubFlys Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited October 22, 2008
    I agree with the background separation. Either a different background such as a solid wall or have the couch/chair distanced from the background to create some DOF.

Just my opinion on what I would like to see.