Options

Custom theme problems

CfaileCfaile Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited October 23, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I am trying to do a custom theme, but have no idea what I am doing. Check out my site if anyone has a chance and let me know what I could do to get it how I want it. www.clintfailephotography.com

I want the green bar to stay centered and the side bars to move based on the window size. I would also like the green bar to fit the gallery view also. Please explain what I need to do If at all possible. Thanks guys:thumb

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2008
    Cfaile wrote:
    I am trying to do a custom theme, but have no idea what I am doing. Check out my site if anyone has a chance and let me know what I could do to get it how I want it. www.clintfailephotography.com

I want the green bar to stay centered and the side bars to move based on the window size. I would also like the green bar to fit the gallery view also. Please explain what I need to do If at all possible. Thanks guysthumb.gif
    I can barely see the right bar full screen here. Is the new background in the
    theme? If you are modifying an existing theme please note at the top of it
    that's it's modified. I added a comment /* ******** */ above each rule that
    I modified in my modified theme so I could easily find the changes.

btw, your show is sucking 100% of my cpu. Remove this line from your show code.

splash: 'blank',
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog