Options

MacDaddy files "queued"

mountainpzmountainpz Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
edited October 23, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi. I am trying to upload a few files with MacDaddy. However they seem to remain queued, even if I restart the application. What am I doing wrong?
- Paul

Paul Zizka Photography: zizka.smugmug.com
The Blog - Twitter - Facebook

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2008
    mountainpz wrote:
    Hi. I am trying to upload a few files with MacDaddy. However they seem to remain queued, even if I restart the application. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Paul,

Try to trash your MacDaddy plist file while MacDaddy is closed. To do that go to your finder and search for the following file:
    com.SmugMug.MacDaddy.plist

It should be in your ~/Library/Preferences folder. After trashing it, restart MacDaddy again and see if it works for you.

I noticed that your bio on the homepage is missing an opening < table> tag. You have a closing one, but no opening one. Also parts of the html seem to cause the bio box edit not to work anymore. So you would have to edit the bio from the settings tab of your control panel instead.
    If you keep having problems with that, post in our customizations forum for further assistance.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    mountainpzmountainpz Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2008
    Hi Paul,

Try to trash your MacDaddy plist file while MacDaddy is closed. To do that go to your finder and search for the following file:
    com.SmugMug.MacDaddy.plist

It should be in your ~/Library/Preferences folder. After trashing it, restart MacDaddy again and see if it works for you.

I noticed that your bio on the homepage is missing an opening < table> tag. You have a closing one, but no opening one. Also parts of the html seem to cause the bio box edit not to work anymore. So you would have to edit the bio from the settings tab of your control panel instead.
    If you keep having problems with that, post in our customizations forum for further assistance.

Sebastian

Thanks for your help Sebastian. MacDaddy now works properly again.

As far as the bio goes, you are absolutely right. It is acting funny but I don't have the knowledge to figure out what is making it do that. I tried adding the opening <table>, which changed the way the home looks (not for the better) so I removed it again.
    - Paul

Paul Zizka Photography: zizka.smugmug.com
    The Blog - Twitter - Facebook