Options

Lowepro Inverse Beltpacks

CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
edited October 25, 2008 in Accessories
Lowepro recently, May 2008, introduced the Inverse 100 AW and Inverse 200 AW beltpacks. Does anyone have any of these beltpacks and your opinion regarding them?

Cuong
"She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips

Comments

• Options
    edited October 22, 2008
    Well, I decided to get the Lowepro Inverse 200 AW beltpack in time for the dgrin shootout earlier this month. It worked out beautifully, especially when rock climbing. It can hold my Canon 40D with the 17-55mm lens attached, a compact Canon G6 and still has room to spare. Besides the beltpack function, it also includes a carrying strap and the loops are on one side of the pack so it's very comfortable to wear without having to buckle the belt strap.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    PhotoskipperPhotoskipper Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2008
    I tried it but does not fit the 5d with 24-105. So I settled with the Topload AW 65.
    Photoskipper
    flickr.com/photos/photoskipper/
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2008
    I tried it but does not fit the 5d with 24-105. So I settled with the Topload AW 65.
    My cousin has a 30D with the 24-70 attached and that fits ok. The 24-70 lens is about 1/2 inch longer than the 24-105.

Cuong