Options

SOLD: Olympus E-3 + 12-60mm f2.8-4 SWD Lens, $1500

imageswestimageswest Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited October 26, 2008 in The Other Guys
I've sold most of my Olympus gear, and my E-3 and 12-60mm f2.8-4 SWD lens are among the last items left. I bought both items from someone on the Fred Miranda forums about a month ago, but I've decided to go back to Canon.

I was told the camera has about 3000 actuations on it, but I don't know if there is a way to confirm that with the E-3. The camera looks in excellent condition, no real signs of wear, and everything functions perfectly. It includes the box, English instruction manual, software CD, two Olympus batteries, and a charger, but no other accessories are included.

The lens shows a bit of wear around the front where the hood attaches, and there are some faint cleaning marks on the front element. I've included a shot taken with my 50 f2 macro to show the condition, but I could not get the marks to show up in the image (but trust me, they are there). The hood and front cap have some scuff marks, but everything works fine. The box for the hood is included too.

I would like US$1500 plus shipping for this kit; I do not want to sell the body and lens separately.

E-3a.jpg

E-3b.jpg

E-3c.jpg

E-3d.jpg

12-60closeup.jpg

Comments