Options

Gatorade

txtrinitytigertxtrinitytiger Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited April 24, 2005 in Holy Macro
Dear all, this is officially my second post :)

Before I purchased the sony F828, I had borrowed a F717 and took some photos with it.

I must admit, I didn't give this photo as much thought as those that I shot with my new F828 and have posted for review on this post, but still looking for feedback.

Funny enough, when my roommate saw this photo, he wanted it so he could set it for his computer's background.

~ JLR

Comments

• Options
    rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2005
    I like it.

I would crop the top just a little, and if it was taken in the right time period...suggest it for the current dgrin challengethumb.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • Options
    txtrinitytigertxtrinitytiger Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited April 24, 2005
    rahmonster wrote:
    I like it.

I would crop the top just a little, and if it was taken in the right time period...suggest it for the current dgrin challengethumb.gif
    Thanks for the input. So far in the photos I've posted, I haven't done any postprocessing, but definately will begin creating a postprocessed duplicate of my favorite photos.

I checked the date on the photo and turns out I took it on the 10th of this month. I could always go back, reframe it a bit better, and take it with my new camera... not sure if this would be appropriate though.

~ JLR