Options

SOLD: Fujifilm S5100

tlittletontlittleton Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
edited April 25, 2005 in Flea Market
Well, thanks to Shay, :D I've got so start selling all of my possesions to fund the lense habit for my incoming SLR, so I'm starting with my P&S camera.

It's a Fujifilm FinePix S5100, 4MP camera. It has a 10X zoom on in (37 - 370mm equiv). It has full auto mode as well as various manual modes. There's a full review of it here at dpreview.

I've only had this camera for 3 months now and it takes some great shots. I still have the original box complete with all accessories and instuctions. The body is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks on the body or lens. I'm sending with it the original 16MB xD card as well as a 128MB and 256MB card. I also have a polarizer and UV filter for the lens. For power there's a set of 4 AA energizer NiMH 2500 MiAH batteries with the charger

You can see all of the pictures I've taken with it in my smugmug galleries, though remember, the photographer was at fault on the not so great ones!

I will be putting this up on ebay next week when I get back home from California, but wanted to give people here the shot at it first. Anyone insterested just send me a PM. I'm probably going to start the price at about $250 for the whole deal with free shipping.

Thanks for helping a new camera addicts habit!:D

(BTW...anyone want to buy a slightly used PSP?)

Comments

• Options
    DutchDrDutchDr Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 25, 2005
    interested
    sent you a pm,

dr

tlittleton wrote:
    Well, thanks to Shay, :D I've got so start selling all of my possesions to fund the lense habit for my incoming SLR, so I'm starting with my P&S camera.

It's a Fujifilm FinePix S5100, 4MP camera. It has a 10X zoom on in (37 - 370mm equiv). It has full auto mode as well as various manual modes. There's a full review of it here at dpreview.

I've only had this camera for 3 months now and it takes some great shots. I still have the original box complete with all accessories and instuctions. The body is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks on the body or lens. I'm sending with it the original 16MB xD card as well as a 128MB and 256MB card. I also have a polarizer and UV filter for the lens. For power there's a set of 4 AA energizer NiMH 2500 MiAH batteries with the charger

You can see all of the pictures I've taken with it in my smugmug galleries, though remember, the photographer was at fault on the not so great ones!

I will be putting this up on ebay next week when I get back home from California, but wanted to give people here the shot at it first. Anyone insterested just send me a PM. I'm probably going to start the price at about $250 for the whole deal with free shipping.

Thanks for helping a new camera addicts habit!:D

(BTW...anyone want to buy a slightly used PSP?)