Options

Landscapes for the Challenge

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited April 26, 2005 in Landscapes
and whatever.

Trees At Magnolia Gardens
20457423-L.jpg

Beach scenes taken from the Bridge for cars over Breech Inlet. A cool, very, Windy, very, occasion for me.

20457425-L.jpg

20457430-L.jpg

If anyone sees these, please let me know if any of them has enough patterns and repetitions for the Challenge........... I know I am stretching it, but this is the stuff I see.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 25, 2005
    20460134-L.jpg

20460154-L.jpg
  • Options
    JubbaKingJubbaKing Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    The wide look of the beach shots is great! Well done.
    Nate Grant: Living Legend
  • Options
    Phil U.Phil U. Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    and whatever.

Trees At Magnolia Gardens

Beach scenes taken from the Bridge for cars over Breech Inlet. A cool, very, Windy, very, occasion for me.

If anyone sees these, please let me know if any of them has enough patterns and repetitions for the Challenge........... I know I am stretching it, but this is the stuff I see.

ginger

I don't know about the challenge, but all of these are beautiful.
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    Ginger, I love the beach shot with the fishermen at the bottom! Don't know about the challenge but it's a beautiful shot!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    edited April 25, 2005
    I agree with all of you, thanks for responding.

It is so frustrating. I am now getting minimalist vistas.........or approaching it, no repetitious patters. I am trying for trees......downhere, the low country of SC. I want my trees all in a row, too.

I think the beach shot of the fisherman is one of the best shots I have ever done and I have no clue what to do with it to share it.

And still not there for the challenge. Would like to take today off from the world? Bill says we can take the dogs out, and I should. Tomorrow off from the world?????? No, Farmer's Market. Today is cool here, sunshine.

ginger (I don't have the energy to go get cat tails, another idea. Don't even know if they are there. I mean I am whipped.)
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited April 25, 2005
    G - these are all wonderful! Wow, you are getting better every day. I don't know about the challenge but who cares? These are great! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited April 25, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    G - these are all wonderful! Wow, you are getting better every day. I don't know about the challenge but who cares? These are great! thumb.gif
    Thanks, Angelo, that is high praise indeed. Maybe I should publish a book. I will use your comments, all of you. (To make it easy, I could just use the comments, skip the photos: I am just tired enough to think that is funny.)

I can't even figure out how to get that business card done.

I sent them an e-mail, haven't heard.

ginger
  • Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    Ginger I also don't know about the challenge but the fisherman pic is wonderful, something I would be proud of. I also like the Sepia trees. It isn't easy but you pulled it off.clap.gif Thnxs for sharing.
  • Options
    ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    Love those beach shots Ginger, Great Jobclap.gif

Ed
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    Great job on the second shotthumb.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2005
    Ginger.

I love the top magnolia shot for its super perspective, composition and color and, the first beach shot for all of the same reasons:D Very, very beautifulclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Susan