Options

Last wedding as second shooter...

LensCapLensCap Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
edited November 27, 2008 in Weddings
Well, probably not my last, but I do have a few of my own booked now :D. I will always appreciate the photographers that allowed me to second shoot :clap . This wedding was an absolute blast, plus I know the B&G very well...

367754437_TFSRo-M.jpg

367754405_Anmfc-M.jpg

367754499_ThzUi-M.jpg

367754621_ccvHW-M.jpg

367754650_3iD4z-M.jpg

6. Oh I about forgot to post this one...I was shooting the folks dancing at the reception and this little voice yells out, "Whatcha doin' on that wadder?" :D
367754812_vuUfG-M.jpg
Randy Sartin
http://sartinphoto.com

Nikon Stuff (not that it really matters)

Comments

• Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    This looks like a great job on your part - well done!

A nit for next time; #1 could have used a little fill flash to offset the backlighting a touch

#4 - That is soooo cool! Love the look and her expression!

Overall, like the processing/treatments you've given your photos. I'm very sure your clients will be very pleased!
  • Options
    LensCapLensCap Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    Scott,
    I've been meaning to Thank You for several months...I've read A LOT of what you have to say about weddings and it has helped me a ton...so THANKS!
    And you are of course right about #1...you should have seen the tent I cloned out of there!
    Randy Sartin
    http://sartinphoto.com

Nikon Stuff (not that it really matters)
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    Love the shot of the kid! So genuine. The rest are really good, too. Congratulations on booking some weddings on your own. You're going to do great.

Caroline
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    LensCap wrote:
    Scott,
    I've been meaning to Thank You for several months...I've read A LOT of what you have to say about weddings and it has helped me a ton...so THANKS!
    And you are of course right about #1...you should have seen the tent I cloned out of there!
    Por Nada! I'm thrilled that something I may have returned has helped someone else. Yes, I know that sounds like so much soft soap, but that's how I feel. I've learned so much from this site (and others) that I thought it only right that I should contribute what little I may have learned that has not already been posted here.

So, again, I'm so much more than happy that you (and others, maybe) have benefited from something I may have written.
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2008
    #2 is an incredibly well done and well processed photograph. A winner for sure!
  • Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2008
    I am just in love with #1! Yah, it could use a bit more fill, but I'm loving the blue sky, the wind in her hair, the folds in her dress, the overall drama and mood make for a winner in my book. Love it!!!
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers