Options

FS: Sony F828 Outfit w/Remote, 256MB, Bag MINT

PaulWPaulW Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 28, 2005 in Flea Market
Hi Everyone -
I launched this auction on eBay before discovering Digital Grin when I was trying to track down Andy W. As a special offer to members of this forum, I'll end the auction early (eBay still gets the commission) for a bid of $725, rather than my current Buy It Now price of $750. In addition to the mint condition F828, you get the $40 remote, a great UV filter, a nice polarizing filter, a $10 lightweight but very useful quick-release tripod head, and a Tamrac bag. Such a deal!

The complete descrition is below, and you can see the auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7511479431&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

You can bid, or email me at raintreewind@earthlink.net for information.
Thanks!
Paul

Auction Listing:

This Sony is like-new! No marks, dings, scratches, etc. The glass is perfect. I'm only selling it because I need greater flash capability for the studio work I'm now doing. This camera has not been used much, and has been taken very good care of!

Comes with great extras:
256 Compact Flash card
UV filter
Polarizing filter
RM-VD1 Remote shutter release
Lightweight tripod quick-release head
Tamrac bag

It also comes in the box, with the stuff that usually comes in the box:
Lens cap
Lens hood
manual
battery
AC cord
USB cord
video cord
CD

I have a great record of selling photographic gear on eBay - over 290 sales with 100% feedback! Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

Comments

• Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2005
    You may also want to list at SonyCams. There have been a few people looking for 828 there also. Good luck man...