Options

Viewing the pro pricing that I've set...

Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
edited April 28, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Viewing the portfolio / gallery pricing that I have set for an image, gallery, or portfolio is very frustrating. The only way that I've found that I can do it is to log out, go to my site, and then put something in the cart. If there isn't a better way to do this, that's nuts!

How about putting a pro pricing section on the control panel eh? At least let us view the pricing we have set for the galleries at a minimum. Although, it'd be great if we could just go to the control panel to set the custom pro pricing as kind of a portfolio down approach rather than an image up approach - if that makes any sense.

Mike
Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2005
    Why not just go use the pricing tool to begin with?
    Mike Lane wrote:
    Viewing the portfolio / gallery pricing that I have set for an image, gallery, or portfolio is very frustrating. The only way that I've found that I can do it is to log out, go to my site, and then put something in the cart. If there isn't a better way to do this, that's nuts!

How about putting a pro pricing section on the control panel eh? At least let us view the pricing we have set for the galleries at a minimum. Although, it'd be great if we could just go to the control panel to set the custom pro pricing as kind of a portfolio down approach rather than an image up approach - if that makes any sense.

Mike
  • Options
    edited April 28, 2005
    {JT} wrote:
    Why not just go use the pricing tool to begin with?
    To view the prices? When I did that all I saw was the item, the cost before markup, the empty boxes to enter my markup, and $0.00 profit. All this was for a gallery that falls under my portfolio pricing.

If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know, but I definitely worked every angle that I could figure out before I started this thread.

Mike

• Options
    edited April 28, 2005
    Mike Lane wrote:
    To view the prices? When I did that all I saw was the item, the cost before markup, the empty boxes to enter my markup, and $0.00 profit. All this was for a gallery that falls under my portfolio pricing.

If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know, but I definitely worked every angle that I could figure out before I started this thread.

Mike
    And the prices are there if I click portfolio. Now I know. Any chance you could make it so the gallery reflects the portfolio and print pricing until such time as I change it?

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2005
    yeah, that is a good idea.
    Mike Lane wrote:
    And the prices are there if I click portfolio. Now I know. Any chance you could make it so the gallery reflects the portfolio and print pricing until such time as I change it?