Options

Check this out trainning for all

jovittajovitta Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
edited December 4, 2008 in Technique
Hi all I just subsribed to Kelby Training on line education for photographers
there are 100 different classes each with at least 3 to 60 lessons. there are 24 professional photographers like Joe Mcnally, Rick Sammon, and many more, Classes with CS2,3,4, and lightrroom 2, elements 4,5,6, from basic to Power. Wedding photography, bird, landscapes, on location lighting tech. and shaping, color to black and white, The classes are endless I could go on but I will include the link. Then it will be your choice, and I think the subscrption cant be beat for the price.
http://www.kelbytraining.com/ you can also sign up for a trial and see the first 3 lessons for any class. and with that thanks please go check it out and add replys to this thread of what you think. thanks Jovitta:thumb
BE YOURSELF FRIENDS WILL LIKE YOU FOR YOUR OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY AND STYLE
http://jeffovittphotography.com
Member; NANPA
Equipment: Canon 5D, 1DS, 16-35 F2.8, 70-200 F4, 580EX Flash, Galen Rowell GND filters, Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter, Lee filter holder,Gitzo 2227 tripod & monfotto 3221 tripod, Gitzo GH2780QR ballhead,
Epson 3880 pro pinter, CS5, Nik software complete edition, Photomatix.

Comments

• Options
    TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2008
    I agree. I've used both Lynda and Kelby Training PS/LR courses but Kelby also has photography courses from David Ziser, Moose Peterson, Rick Sammon, and Joe McNally. Although Ziser's courses are based on wedding photography, it is equally applicable to any location portraiture photography. You can't beat Ziser and McNally for off-camera flash instruction. These are worth at least a months subscription ($17.99 for NAPP members, 19.99 otherwise) by themselves. The hardest part is finding time to watch the courses since each last about an 60 - 240 minutes depending on the course althought they are broken down into 2 - 14 minute chapters.