Options

Auto Emblems.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited December 5, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Two horses, a Mongoose and a bull, plus two more.

Ferarri-Red-DSC_0125.jpg

Ferarri-SF-no-blue-2-DSC_02.jpg

Mangusta-DSC_0197.jpg

Miura-DSC_0173.jpg

63-Avanti-DSC_0221.jpg

Black-Phantom-3-DSC_0188.jpg

Thank you for looking. :D
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,322 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    Hey Lee,

Very nice work. I particularly like numbers 1 and 5......number 1 is an outstanding image, should be on your wall. You could probably sell that one. Get any other good stuff at that Lamborghini gathering?

Take care my friend,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited November 30, 2008
    Thanks, Tom. Funny thing about number 1: I'd made one very much like that many years ago (on film), and had forgotten about it until I took this one today. Memories. . . .

These are from the "Lamborghini gathering" (Note the quotes. lol). There were actually very few there: A Miura, two each Countaches and Gallardos, and one Murcielago. There were actually more Ferraris and, for some reason, Mustangs.

Here are a few more shots from today.

Gallardo-white-2-DSC_0131.jpg

Gallardo-white-bull-DSC_013.jpg

Yellow-and-Black-DSC_0124.jpg

Thank you again.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2008
    You got some very strong images here Lee. thumb.gif I'll also gladly que up behind
    images 1 & 5. Totally sweet. :D Michael
    Michael
  • Options
    edited December 2, 2008
    Tom and DaddyO. Just wait until this weekend! This Sunday, not far from that show, is a charity show of nothing but exotics. Entry fee is a new toy valued at $10.00 or more. (I dont have an exotic, but I'll be bringing a toy.) Extra battery and cards are already in the bag! wings.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

• Options
    crmitchecrmitche Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    All very cool images. What's the "S" from? Judging from the style something in the 1960-70's range?

Cheers
    Craig
    http://craigm.smugmug.com/

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." Walt Disney
  • Options
    mercphotomercphoto Registered Users Posts: 4,550 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    Very nicely done.
    Bill Jurasz - Mercury Photography - Cedar Park, TX
    A former sports shooter
    Follow me at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bjurasz/
    My Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mercphoto?ref=hdr_shop_menu
  • Options
    HarrymacHarrymac Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited December 5, 2008
    These are very cool, nicely done!!!