DEAL: ecost

zach30345zach30345 Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited December 11, 2008 in Flea Market
hey guys i just wanted to let you know that ecost.com is doing this promotion right now called outrageous offers, its pretty much hit or miss but earlier today i got a Western Digital 750GB USB 2.0/Firewire /eSATA External Hard My Pro Edition and it was only $69.99, atleast i think it was a good deal :D

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator
    edited December 6, 2008
    hey guys i just wanted to let you know that ecost.com is doing this promotion right now called outrageous offers, its pretty much hit or miss but earlier today i got a Western Digital 750GB USB 2.0/Firewire /eSATA External Hard My Pro Edition and it was only $69.99, atleast i think it was a good deal :D

I'm moving this to the Flea Market.

I hope you get lucky with them because their ratings ..., well, er, ... stink:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/eCost
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • zach30345zach30345 Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited December 6, 2008
    i know its a gamble, i read the ratings ahead of time and i figured well ill roll the dice, i have bought from a scam company before once successfully and once not, you just never know with these companies. You usually do not lose your money though, they are usually pretty quick to refund you.
  • t-revt-rev Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited December 8, 2008
    I've made 4-5 purchases off eCost in the past year and have had no problems.
  • zach30345zach30345 Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited December 11, 2008
    got it today with no problems what so ever, came working and in a sealed box
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator
    edited December 11, 2008
    got it today with no problems what so ever, came working and in a sealed box

Must be that charmed life due to good living. Congratulations. clap.gif
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums