Options

SOLD: 70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited May 1, 2005 in Flea Market
I gave this to my brother just over a year ago and he says he used it three times. Now he has switched to the Canon camp and bought a 20D and I'm helping him sell it. Jeff Hirsch from FotoCare says the condition is "Excellent, 9/10". The box is missing, otherwise it would be mint.

$1200 takes it. We'll pay shipping and absorb US paypal charges. Mony back if not what you expected.
If not now, when?

Comments

• Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2005
    Just a kick up on this lens it is the best lens i have and the price is right I think Harry will go along with this is a great lens thumb.gif if i did not have one this would be mine
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    Lee MasseyLee Massey Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2005
    ....must.... resist... temptation...

....must... pay... mortgage... :D

A little out of my price range, but this deserves a bump! What a fabulous lens!!!

Lee
    rutt wrote:
    I gave this to my brother just over a year ago and he says he used it three times. Now he has switched to the Canon camp and bought a 20D and I'm helping him sell it. Jeff Hirsch from FotoCare says the condition is "Excellent, 9/10". The box is missing, otherwise it would be mint.

$1200 takes it. We'll pay shipping and absorb US paypal charges. Mony back if not what you expected.
  • Options
    CMasterCMaster Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited April 30, 2005
    PM'd ya rutt

Hope to make good use outta this lens :D
    -- Paul (pmack.smugmug.com)
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2005
    Sold!
    via dgrin
    If not now, when?