Road Trippin' "This time, its personal."

1235»

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited December 24, 2008
    What a beautiful ending to a great trip.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2008
    I've never experienced below zero temperature so I'm curious. Since any water exposed to the air would freeze shortly, what did you have to do when it was time to get out of the spring?

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2008
    Cuong wrote:
    I've never experienced below zero temperature so I'm curious. Since any water exposed to the air would freeze shortly, what did you have to do when it was time to get out of the spring?

Cuong

Put your clothes on and run back to the car! Dry off quickly if possible as well. It was a half mile back to the car so it was enough time to get chilled again!

Thanks Ian! Merry Christmas to you as well!
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2008
    Prezwoodz wrote:
    Put your clothes on and run back to the car! Dry off quickly if possible as well. It was a half mile back to the car so it was enough time to get chilled again!

Thanks Ian! Merry Christmas to you as well!

We only had one towel as well. When it was my turn, it was like rubbing myself down with a fuzzy board. rolleyes1.gif

442206537_UMg5t-L.jpg

Hehehe... there's an iceball on my trigger. :D I had trouble stopping my shots, the switch kept freezing open.
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
    edited December 25, 2008
    You guys are insane and we love every minute of your adventures and journey.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • digital2006digital2006 Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited December 26, 2008
    Great series guys. You seem to be having a lot of fun. Looking
    forward to seeing more.
    Marty
    edited December 27, 2008
    BTW, don't forget to submit your 3 images for the shootout book. Deadline is fast approaching in a few days.

Cuong
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2008
    Cuong wrote:
    BTW, don't forget to submit your 3 images for the shootout book. Deadline is fast approaching in a few days.

Cuong

Thanks for the reminder Cuong! :D
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com