Options

FixMyPhotos.com now integrated with SmugMug!

pixilupixilu Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited July 18, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi SmugMuggers - FixMyPhotos has recently added web 2.0 integration with SmugMug for our retouching service. With the green light from our friends at SmugMug, we are giving a $20 coupon to the first 300 SmugMuggers to try retouching digital snapshots at FixMyPhotos.com. Come to www.fixmyphotos.com, set-up a free account, select photos for upload (SmugMug galleries are now available), choose from any of our five service levels and use this Coupon Code SG278554 at checkout for up to $20.00. Your perfect pictures will be ready within 48 hours. :wink

Comments

• Options
    Ham1Ham1 Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2008
    pixilu wrote:
    Hi SmugMuggers - FixMyPhotos has recently added web 2.0 integration with SmugMug for our retouching service. With the green light from our friends at SmugMug, we are giving a $20 coupon to the first 300 SmugMuggers to try retouching digital snapshots at FixMyPhotos.com. Come to www.fixmyphotos.com, set-up a free account, select photos for upload (SmugMug galleries are now available), choose from any of our five service levels and use this Coupon Code SG278554 at checkout for up to $20.00. Your perfect pictures will be ready within 48 hours. mwink.gif

Thanks guys for the coupon thumb.gif

I would be very curious to hear feedback on this service from anyone that opts to use the coupon.

Thanks,
    Markham
  • Options
    Mike_PMike_P Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2008
    Ham1 wrote:
    Thanks guys for the coupon thumb.gif

I would be very curious to hear feedback on this service from anyone that opts to use the coupon.

Thanks,
    Markham

Sounds great. This would free up some time from my photography hobby and allow me to get into art as well -- now to see if I could send the canvas, brushes, and paint to DoMyPainting.com. mwink.gif

-- Mike