Options

proof delay--wishing for temporary hold!

PeterLyonsPeterLyons Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited July 18, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have all my galleries configured with a three day proof delay. Under normal circumstances that's plenty of time for me to review and fill orders.

But then there are times such as this past week when I'm away from my computer and there's no way I can take care of incoming orders... so now, again, I'm going to need to re-fill half a dozen orders and mail them myself. No big deal, but it makes me wish there were a way to put my SmugMug account in "vacation mode", allowing me a few more days to get to uploading retouched images.

Does anyone know a better way? I don't wish to manually go in and change the settings on all of my hundreds of galleries.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2008
    PeterLyons wrote:
    I have all my galleries configured with a three day proof delay. Under normal circumstances that's plenty of time for me to review and fill orders.

But then there are times such as this past week when I'm away from my computer and there's no way I can take care of incoming orders... so now, again, I'm going to need to re-fill half a dozen orders and mail them myself. No big deal, but it makes me wish there were a way to put my SmugMug account in "vacation mode", allowing me a few more days to get to uploading retouched images.

Does anyone know a better way? I don't wish to manually go in and change the settings on all of my hundreds of galleries.
    There is no hold, I'm sorry :( I wish I had a better answer for you!

SmugBrowser, will let you touch many galleries, fast and easy.