335289363_eUmZ6-L.jpg

Exif

Any thoughts?
C&C Welcome.

Thanks!

Comments

• VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2008
    Very interesting... it almost looks abstract... I like the geometric balance of the 2 water fountains... you know what would be cool? if you could get one fountain to dispense water... :D

Winston
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2008
    Nice! I'd like to see some more of the wall's texture. Perhaps a little more contrast might do the trick. mwink.gif
  • BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2008
    Very interesting... it almost looks abstract... I like the geometric balance of the 2 water fountains... you know what would be cool? if you could get one fountain to dispense water... :D

Winston

Thanks!

That would be kind of cool, if only I had a way... :)
    edited July 20, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    Nice! I'd like to see some more of the wall's texture. Perhaps a little more contrast might do the trick. mwink.gif

Alrighty then!

Here is version two... with a lot more contrast, focused on the background.

335277877_4Gxmd-L.jpg

Also while I was fiddling around with the photo, I came up with this version.

335290078_h8pLZ-L.jpg

Same photo except for I turned off the black & white layer.

Again, Thanks for the advice,
    And C&C welcome.
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2008
    335277877_4Gxmd-L.jpg

I think this is your best...the background is much better...adds a bit more to the picture in my opinion. Interesting shot...and a point and shoot...just goes to show you that you don't have to have an expensive camera to make art.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2008
    Ed911 wrote:
    I think this is your best...the background is much better...adds a bit more to the picture in my opinion. Interesting shot...and a point and shoot...just goes to show you that you don't have to have an expensive camera to make art.

15524779-Ti.gif

The background looks much better now. thumb.gif
    edited July 26, 2008
    Ed911 wrote:

Thanks, Glad you like it!

And I do have an expensive camera(40D), I'm just trying to carry a camera with me everywhere, so I got a G9 mwink.gif Do I still qualify? :D
    edited July 26, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif

The background looks much better now. thumb.gif
    Thanks!