Considering smugmug

ivancivanc Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited July 19, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I really like this service and it seems very suited for what I need to do. However I have a question about the cart.

Is there a way for people to order photos but to have that order directly sent to me? I do work for a nonprofit group that uses my photos to raise money. I do my own prints so I really need a mechanism for people to order photos and then I would fulfill their orders.

Thanks

-i.

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2008
    ivanc wrote:
    I really like this service and it seems very suited for what I need to do. However I have a question about the cart.

Is there a way for people to order photos but to have that order directly sent to me? I do work for a nonprofit group that uses my photos to raise money. I do my own prints so I really need a mechnism for people to order photos and then I would fulfill theier orders.

Thanks

-i.
    Hi Ivanc I'm sorry to say that we do not have a self fulfill option at this time. Have you ever considered having someone else do the printing and fulfillment for you? It is much less work for you and will probably be cheaper for you in the long run.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • ivancivanc Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 19, 2008
    gluwater wrote:
    Hi Ivanc I'm sorry to say that we do not have a self fulfill option at this time. Have you ever considered having someone else do the printing and fulfillment for you? It is much less work for you and will probably be cheaper for you in the long run.

Thanks, I was trying to avoid having to qualify the online service. Also, I would need to figure out how to get the best quality prints. That will take a little time.

Regards,

-i.
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2008
    ivanc wrote:
    Thanks, I was trying to avoid having to qualify the online service. Also, I would need to figure out how to get the best quality prints. That will take a little time.

Regards,

-i.
    If this is for a non-profit group you can e-mail the help desk: http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal. We'll see what we can do for you.

Our prints are very high quality and you cannot beat the SmugMug print guarantee: http://www.smugmug.com/visitor-help/print-guarantee
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto