Siena

dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
edited July 23, 2008 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• Miguel DelinquentoMiguel Delinquento Registered Users Posts: 904 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2008
    Very contemplative and witty
    Such a beautiful photograph. Great textures and colors. There is also something about the shot that makes me smile. Nice work.

M
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2008
    Such a beautiful photograph. Great textures and colors. There is also something about the shot that makes me smile. Nice work.

M

Thank you so much for your comments Miguel.
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2008
    I like this, Dan. Very well done. I might have tried to get rid of the dark object to the left of the window, but that's just me. This is a really nice picture.
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2008
    Print it, Hang it!
    Awesome shot, Dan!!! thumb.gif

Only thing that bugs me is the tiny portion of roof line showing in the top right corner and the small part of concrete window ledge showing on the right. Crop those out, and this would be hanging on my wall!!
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
    edited July 22, 2008
    I like this, Dan. Very well done. I might have tried to get rid of the dark object to the left of the window, but that's just me. This is a really nice picture.

Thanks BM. I hear you :D
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2008
    dlplumer wrote:

This looks great dlplumer, I would inclined to crop it just a little as well,
    just a fraction off the top, the bottom, and clone out the grey window ledge edge on the right hand side.

You could easily clone in some bricks over that black hole.

Still it looks good...... Nicely Captured clap.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2008
    What a great idea... the only thing i don't like, is the hanging thing from the window, but thats a small detail.. otherwise this is a really great shot/idea, very cool.
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2008
    CWSkopec wrote:
    Only thing that bugs me is the tiny portion of roof line showing in the top right corner and the small part of concrete window ledge showing on the right.
    ... and also the slither of cream colour at the bottom!

I'd like to see the image reposted with all the extraneous objects cropped out - it would be a winner, I reckon! mwink.gif
    edited July 23, 2008
    Modified as requested - thanks!
    ... and also the slither of cream colour at the bottom!

I'd like to see the image reposted with all the extraneous objects cropped out - it would be a winner, I reckon! mwink.gif

Appreciate all the suggestions :D

337593255_gHZfo-L-2.jpg
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2008