FS: Canon 5D & BG-E4 Grip

timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
edited July 25, 2008 in House of Canon
SOLD!

I have 2 5D's but really only need 1, so I am selling this one. I purchased this camera new from Beach Camera in October 2006. At the time, I also purchased an extended Mack warranty for an additional 2 years of coverage. The extended warranty expires on Oct 2009 and is transferable to the new owner.

Camera is in nice shape and taken very good care of, with only a little paint loss on the hotshoe and on the strap loops. There is a small scratch (more like a nick) above the Canon logo. The LCD's are very clean, with only a couple small marks on them. I describe these imperfections because I want to be very forthcoming, but I think considering that the camera has been used for 1.5 years, its in nice shape. I treat my equipment with a lot of respect, and I think it shows. If I had to guess, I would say the shutter has maybe 20K accuations.

The camera includes the box, paperwork and all of the original accessories.

The grip is also in nice shape, nothing really to report. Comes with the AA tray, box, paperwork, etc.

I would prefer to sell the 5D & Grip together, so I am going to hold the sale of the grip until the camera sells. If the person buying the camera doesn't want the grip, then I will sell it separately.

For the 5D & Grip, I am looking to get $1729.00

For the 5D only, I am looking to get $1549.00

Prices above include shipping and Google Checkout fees in the CONUS. You can save money if you want to pay via PayPal eCheck!

Google Checkout is preferred, PayPal is OK, shipped to confirmed address. Items are not SOLD until payment is received. I've sold plenty of items on photography-on-the.net and on fredmiranda.com, so buy with confidence.

Please email or PM me with any questions.

More pictures below!!

248698426_KsZS4-M-2.jpg

Comments