2- Dinner with gang
Picture4-2.jpg

3- Dinner with gang
Picture5-2.jpg

4- Dead uncle - RIP.
Picture7-1.jpg

5- What? Its still a self portrait :D
Picture6-2.jpg
In the dawn, an angel was dancing. Surrounded by an aura of light.
But in the shadows, Vysionous was watching, and with patience awaiting the night.

http://vysionous.deviantart.com

Comments

• anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2008
    1. I like it except for there is no real object beyond the hand. If there was a person or building rather than a sheet of plywood it work so much better.

2. Like this one the most. A little dark but it works

3. Too dark and too red.

4. This one could be better if you cropped the left side to eliminate the light part of the car. moving him more to the left third will help give more of a motion feel to it.

5. Little weird but cool. The normal Deviant Art type stuff thumb.gif

Nice stuff as usual thumb.gif
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2008
    Shave gel or whipped cream on the last one... something completely different? Nice light effect on it.
    I have to pretend I'm not taking pics when with my friends because they just stare at my camera too. I say "Act natural" and they throw their hands up saying "No pics!!"
    Then they relax later and I get some stealth shots like you did in 3, they may suspect you are taking the photo but they are more relaxed.
    You always have such sharp pics. Now that I have my fifty we'll have to compare notes with the arty stuff we can come up with. I look forward to maybe a waist up version of the last one -- if you have enough whatever-that-gel-stuff-is and maybe do some hulk poses? With what's sort of in focus in the bg it's looks like a science experiment. What were you going for?
  • VysionousVysionous Registered Users Posts: 109 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2008
    anwmn1 wrote:
    1. I like it except for there is no real object beyond the hand. If there was a person or building rather than a sheet of plywood it work so much better.

2. Like this one the most. A little dark but it works

3. Too dark and too red.

4. This one could be better if you cropped the left side to eliminate the light part of the car. moving him more to the left third will help give more of a motion feel to it.

5. Little weird but cool. The normal Deviant Art type stuff thumb.gif

Nice stuff as usual thumb.gif

1- Man, I've just got my powers, can't move buildings or people yet, only wood sheets :D - I get your comment, I also agree with you that it could've been better, but it was the best I could do at its time as I was alone... etc

2- Thanks :)

3- Thats was the look I went for, I know its not delicious food for everyone though.

4- I tried your crop now, I like both to be honest.

5- Yeah, what can you say, can't let go of the deviant in me :D

I appreciate your comments man, looking forward to more comments from your side in the future.
    But in the shadows, Vysionous was watching, and with patience awaiting the night.

edited July 23, 2008
    Shave gel or whipped cream on the last one... something completely different? Nice light effect on it.
    I have to pretend I'm not taking pics when with my friends because they just stare at my camera too. I say "Act natural" and they throw their hands up saying "No pics!!"
    Then they relax later and I get some stealth shots like you did in 3, they may suspect you are taking the photo but they are more relaxed.
    You always have such sharp pics. Now that I have my fifty we'll have to compare notes with the arty stuff we can come up with. I look forward to maybe a waist up version of the last one -- if you have enough whatever-that-gel-stuff-is and maybe do some hulk poses? With what's sort of in focus in the bg it's looks like a science experiment. What were you going for?

hahah, you did follow no pattern in your comment. Brilliant.
    Friends are camera whores, whenever I say cam, they pose.
    Always sharp? Good or bad?
    Didn't get the fifty thing, but lets compare notes anyway, I agree to that.
    Background is the street.
    I was going for the idea of genetical engineering and its catastrophic results, there other pic on my website called Tomorrow is the full execution of the idea, but I didn't post it here because its more of intense photo manipulation than photography.

Thanks for commenting.

edited July 23, 2008
    My mind a mush field.
    I have a 50mm and I'm all kinds of happy over it.
    I'll check it out when I'm home.
    Yes, notes to be compared.
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2008
    I likem all
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
    edited July 24, 2008
    Checked out tomorrow. It's a neat pic. I like the blending of you all gooed up against the city in destruction. Very nice.
    Lots of your pictures on your dev art site don't show up because they are rated for mature content.
    You're a PS wizard, ain't ya?
    edited July 24, 2008
    Checked out tomorrow. It's a neat pic. I like the blending of you all gooed up against the city in destruction. Very nice.
    Lots of your pictures on your dev art site don't show up because they are rated for mature content.
    You're a PS wizard, ain't ya?

Thanks, glad you liked it. And yes, I like to believe so. :rambo

edited July 24, 2008
    Qarik wrote:
    I likem all

Thank you, I'm glad :)