Unadilla mx photos

lukaitis photolukaitis photo Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited August 2, 2008 in Sports
I spent the weekend shooting the motocross national at Unadilla and despite the weather on Sunday I had a great time. Here are a couple of images to check out.
For more visit www.lukaitisphoto.com
336980680_izpXd-M.jpg
336975617_TMHaV-M.jpg
336950964_PQeBz-M.jpg
336127552_ELcPB-M.jpg
336402218_3WGLD-M.jpg
336412914_EjJvU-M.jpg
Enjoy!

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited July 25, 2008
    Woot! Some very nice images here. I like that last one. For some reason, it looks sort of like a wheelie. I'd like to see some more "pop" in these too.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2008
    Cool shots! Love the dirt. That guy's look in the last one is intense.
  • hindsyhindsy Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited July 25, 2008
    336412914_EjJvU-M.jpg
    Enjoy!

Wow Bubba looks pretty dirty! He did win didn't he?

NICE PICS FOR SURE!!
    Hindsy's X-treme Photos
    http://www.pymatuningmx.com/index.html :thumb
  • BCSPhotoguyBCSPhotoguy Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2008
    Great shots! I do alot of local racing, but yet to have the chance to do any Nationals. I was wondering if you could let us know what the exif data is on the last one? showing motion in the wheels but freezing the dirt is something i have tried, but without results like this!
    ...more to come!
  • lukaitis photolukaitis photo Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited July 26, 2008
    Great shots! I do alot of local racing, but yet to have the chance to do any Nationals. I was wondering if you could let us know what the exif data is on the last one? showing motion in the wheels but freezing the dirt is something i have tried, but without results like this!

Stewart did go on to keep his perfect season in place. The colors look a little flat on this board but turn out great when I look at the file on my website. Maybe it's the complression for the post.

Here is the EXIF on that last photo
    Basic

<TABLE class=photoInfo><TBODY><TR><TH id=DateTime>Date Modified</TH><TD>2008-07-20 16:49:23</TD></TR><TR><TH id=DateTimeOriginal>Date Taken</TH><TD>2008-07-20 16:49:23</TD></TR><TR><TH id=Camera>Camera</TH><TD>Canon EOS-1D Mark II</TD></TR><TR><TH id=ExposureTime>Exposure Time</TH><TD>0.004s (1/250)</TD></TR><TR><TH id=Aperture>Aperture</TH><TD>f/3.2</TD></TR><TR><TH id=ISO>ISO</TH><TD>400</TD></TR><TR><TH id=FocalLength>Focal Length</TH><TD>200mm (260mm in 35mm)</TD></TR><TR><TH id=originalSize>Photo Dimensions</TH><TD>2339 x 1871</TD></TR><TR><TH id=fileName>File Name</TH><TD>stewart_unadilla_072008_201.JPG</TD></TR><TR><TH id=fileSize>File Size</TH><TD>3.83 MB</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Detailed

<TABLE class=photoInfo><TBODY><TR><TH id=Flash>Flash</TH><TD>flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode</TD></TR><TR><TH id=ExposureProgram>Exposure Program</TH><TD>normal program</TD></TR><TR><TH id=ExposureBiasValue>Exposure Bias</TH><TD>0 EV</TD></TR><TR><TH id=ExposureMode>Exposure Mode</TH><TD>auto</TD></TR><TR><TH id=WhiteBalance>White Balance</TH><TD>manual</TD></TR><TR><TH id=ColorSpace>Color Space</TH><TD>sRGB</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    edited July 27, 2008
    Stewart did go on to keep his perfect season in place.

It still won't be as impressive as RC's... Unadilla is a track I need to get to! Maybe next year! I'm from Erie PA so I can make it to about 5 pro tracks on a tank or to of gas.
    Hindsy's X-treme Photos
    edited August 1, 2008
    hindsy wrote:
    It still won't be as impressive as RC's... Unadilla is a track I need to get to! Maybe next year! I'm from Erie PA so I can make it to about 5 pro tracks on a tank or to of gas.

Are you going to Southwick this August?
    edited August 1, 2008
    hindsy wrote:
    edited August 1, 2008

I'm not making it there this year... That is another one I need to get to.
    I actually still ride a little locally. I grew up here in Pa riding Steel City and High Point. I'm saving up next for next year now. Plan to hit Dilla and may actually go ride Red Bud for the vet fest race! I hear great things about it!
    Hindsy's X-treme Photos
  • amadeusamadeus Registered Users Posts: 2,125 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2008
    hindsy wrote:

we used to go very year. but last time I was there Kent Howerton edged out Bob Hannah and it was a 250 USGP. mwink.gif