Saturday morning

stuckupsignsstuckupsigns Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited July 24, 2008 in People
Let 'er rip! What do y'all think?

DSC_2394AB.jpg

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2008
    The light on his face is nice and creamy - really like that. At this size it's hard to tell how well focused it is. I'm not liking the bright background or that dark bar behind and to the left (our left, his right) of his head.
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2008
    I like the lighting in this one and the backgound doesn't bother me as it seems a very natural portrait- not posed or planned out.

I think it could use a little sharpening and a little play with black and grey points to add some pop to it.

Otherwise a pretty nice shot thumb.gif
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • stuckupsignsstuckupsigns Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited July 24, 2008
    Thanks for the feedback so far...
    At this size it's hard to tell how well focused it is. I'm not liking the bright background or that dark bar behind and to the left (our left, his right) of his head

I think it's about as in "focus" as my crappy 55-200mm Nikkor can get. A coworker pointed out to my why you may have mentioned that, thank you.
    I think it could use a little sharpening and a little play with black and grey points to add some pop to it

I will have to try sharpening a little, and will give the black and grey a try. As you see it (other than saving for web as .jpg from RAW) this is SOOC except for a little tweak to his peepers.