Predator and Prey

VicTorcVicTorc Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited July 25, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Just please remember that this is normal, and that this was a "present" from my cat. It was a quick picture that I snapped but I really like the outcome. C&C welcome.

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2008
    Hi VicTorc....

This really strikes a cord with me. My cats ( one of which is black and white like yours ) are always bringing me " presents " . Your quick-shot photo is very nice.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • VicTorcVicTorc Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited July 24, 2008
    Thanks!
  • VysionousVysionous Registered Users Posts: 109 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2008
    haha thats funny. Although I must tell you, the mice breed (or whatever that is) disgusts me hell much.
    But the pic is funny, I like it thumb.gif
    In the dawn, an angel was dancing. Surrounded by an aura of light.
    But in the shadows, Vysionous was watching, and with patience awaiting the night.

http://vysionous.deviantart.com
  • VicTorcVicTorc Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited July 24, 2008
    Yeah, the worst part is moving the chipmunk. This time I made sure my cat wasn't watching and used my flip-flop to push it in the pushes off the porch.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2008
    VicTorc wrote:
    Just please remember that this is normal, and that this was a "present" from my cat. It was a quick picture that I snapped but I really like the outcome. C&C welcome.

They are so proud of themselves when they bring you home a present aren't they.

Mine brought me home a deadly brown snake when I first moved into my house many years ago, how they didn't get killed playing with it I dunno.

Like you said this is nature, the Food Chain can be so unkind depending what level your on hu.

You image says it all, I can see my cat in that place too.
    Good shot thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin