Options

Payments via PayPal?

benstewartbenstewart Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited July 30, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Question:

Can I set up SM to accept payments from Paypal - so that I don't have to wait till the beginning of a month?

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2008
    benstewart wrote:
    Question:

Can I set up SM to accept payments from Paypal - so that I don't have to wait till the beginning of a month?
    Hi Ben wave.gif
    Are you asking if SmugMug can pay you your pro profit through PayPal? If so then the answer is no, we currently only pay via check. More info is here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/reporting
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    benstewartbenstewart Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 30, 2008
    Not quite.

I'm asking if customers can pay me directly via Paypal rather than Smugmug. I love most everything about Smugmug except that they pay only once a month.

Thanks!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Hi Ben, thanks, but the payments would always go to us first, then we pay profits monthly. I'm sorry we don't have a better, different answer for you right now!
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    benstewart wrote:
    Not quite.

I'm asking if customers can pay me directly via Paypal rather than Smugmug. I love most everything about Smugmug except that they pay only once a month.

Thanks!

If you look after print fulfilment then the answer is yes, I believe. If you want customers to use the smugmug shopping cart, then no.