Can't decide, a few hours left...

jpljpl Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
edited July 31, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Just like everyone else, I took a few different shots and I can't decide which is the best. Here are what I think are my best 3. Which one do you like the most?

#1 Dance of the Evening
339937781_yrGWT-L.jpg
Filter: HDR (Is HDR a "filter"?), some color tweaking

#2 Canal at Sunset
339938397_S4MtE-L.jpg
Filter: dry brush, blur, colors straight out of camera

#3 Farmer's Market
339939528_mAKtf-L.jpg
Filter Another dry brush, colors tweaked

I think I'm leaning towards #3. None of the pics are really stellar but I like all three. I wish I could have gotten something better this weekend, but I had fun none the less.

Comments

• VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2008
    I like #1. thumb.gif

It may look interesting(not that it doesn't already!) with the filter Motion Blur.
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2008
    I know that this isn't going to help much, but I really like #3. It's colorful and you applied the filter very tastefully. The texture on the veggies is kinda cool.
  • fashiznitsngrinsfashiznitsngrins Registered Users Posts: 220 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    I know that this isn't going to help much, but I really like #3. It's colorful and you applied the filter very tastefully. The texture on the veggies is kinda cool.
    My vote's for #3 too!
  • jpljpl Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2008
    I just checked... I've taken one thousand, eight hundred and fifty photographs during this contest period! I've decided to go with #3 because I think the filter actually adds to the picture. On #2 the filter is forced and on #1 HDR isn't a "filter" and I like the image they way it is.
  • psampazpsampaz Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2008
    The first one for sure. It's great