searching the soulsearching the soul Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited July 28, 2008 in People
She is hot or not ?

Comments

• pyrtekpyrtek Registered Users Posts: 539 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
  • PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    her outfit is trying to hide and show her "hotness"... you can't show a thong and wear a long sleeved turtle neck...

there's a fly on her right elbow?

I don't like the facial expression.
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    pyrtek wrote:
    Not.

15524779-Ti.gif
    ~Katie~
    :barb

http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
    Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
    2 Canon 14-55mm
    Canon 55-250mm f4.0
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 580EX II
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    She is pretty and appears to have a nice shape but the photo is not flattering her for various reasons including the outfit conflict. The expression says, "I don't really want to do this". Then I can't tell if it's July or November.
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    The model has potential (nice body and facial features), but this particular image doesn't do her justice. ne_nau.gif
    Essentially, rather low outcome image quality ("muddy" feeling - could be an attachement side effect; try to use link to an actual image online) and a lot of aforementioned mixed messages diminish an imact from "wow" to "meh" :cry
    Reshoot? rolleyes1.gifmwink.gifthumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • rspartsrsparts Registered Users Posts: 217 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    depends...are you trying to sell make-up or bathing suits?

to be perfectly blunt, she has a great body and a busted face
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    To answer the question directly: Beats me if she's hot. The photo certainly doesn't fill in the blanks. A little harsh I know but if you're going to shoot a model then it's your responsibility to make her look appealling. Angle, pose, smile, look, texture, skin, lighting, mood, etc. are all part of that appeal. This shot lacks in those areas.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    She looks like she's angry which is partly the stance and her facial expression and partly her make up treatment [bad eyebrows.]
    Her skin looks aged and the color seems subdued. I think a little bit of the problem is this is an attached pic instead of being hotlinked from a website.

There's a decision that needed to be made and it looks like you went with both which created a conflicting picture. Either lose the jeans and show the underwear or push the underwear down and show off the jeans.

Is this an older pic or is it fresh??
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    Is she a girl? being serious here, I feel like this is a trapheadscratch.gif Like others have said the pose doesnt help.