FS/FT: Canon 5D, 20D

altozaltoz Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited August 9, 2008 in House of Canon
Excellent 5d with box and cables. Can put pictures up on request. Excellent condition, but no idea about how many actuations since I'm second owner. Everything works great and in great condition.

Comments

• Techman1Techman1 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2008
    Price?
    You might get more hits if you provide the cost of each of these camera's. Just curious what you are asking for them.
    :D

Thanks!
  • altozaltoz Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2008
    Techman1 wrote:
    You might get more hits if you provide the cost of each of these camera's. Just curious what you are asking for them.
    :D

Thanks!

Sorry, updated.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 8, 2008
    altoz - when you edit the title, you are only editing the title of the first post, not the entire thread.

I strongly encourage you to edit the actual body of your first post with accurate information. Also, your original title indicated a 20D and 5D, but now only the 5D has a price? There is also no need to delete sold items from your post text. In fact, we encourage you not to do this. Sale prices are very useful for other members researching prices.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• altozaltoz Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    altoz - when you edit the title, you are only editing the title of the first post, not the entire thread.

I strongly encourage you to edit the actual body of your first post with accurate information. Also, your original title indicated a 20D and 5D, but now only the 5D has a price? There is also no need to delete sold items from your post text. In fact, we encourage you not to do this. Sale prices are very useful for other members researching prices.

thanks,

sorry about that. i actually have a lot more items to sell, so i'll put up a new thread entirely.