Been messing around with my photos from Ireland

Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited July 29, 2008 in Landscapes
Not much is going on in my life right now, so I been tinkering with my photographs from Ireland. The whole whopping 2 week self-searching journey! Here are some of them, here are what is up so far.

I hope my revisit came out better than what I hope for.

268321598_SQWry-L.jpg

268688355_tTnSS-L.jpg

300699903_yBLUb-L.jpg

300701245_rVdgg-L.jpg

301765372_fpdN5-L.jpg

Killarney was probably my most favored area when visiting. When I return back there, Killarney will most likely be the place I will go to first before heading up North West.

301888099_Q5CFH-L.jpg

302641339_izyDF-L.jpg

Some of the larger reasons why Killarney is so favored by me, is that it is a midway point to Dingle Penninsula and the Ring of Kerry. Above is a look above Dingle.

305560861_MJ9qS-L.jpg

326885854_ryBw8-L.jpg

I have recently completed this travel book called, "Venturing in Ireland." A great travel read full of short stories, they were mainly based in Cork. I didn't really much enjoy Cork, I stayed for two days before I left toward Killarney. I guess I didn't like the vibes all that well.

C&Cs welcome!
Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    Loved all of them 2nd and 5th are my favorites clap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    Thanks!!

I certainly love going back on my trip, re-emersing myself into Ireland creating more anticipation of my return! wings.gif
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • TylwyddTylwydd Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    Awwww Ireland ! I wish I traveled there soon ! #2 and #7 are my fav ! Beautiful colors in both !thumb.gif
    Olympus fan :D : E520 ; ZD 50 mm ; ZD 14-54 mm ; ZD 50-200 mm SWD

http://tylwydd.smugmug.com/
    edited July 28, 2008
    Thanks!!

#2 is one of my favorite photo that I took from Ireland!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2008
    Yup, #2 is the winner!
    edited July 29, 2008
    #2 has been added to my portfolio. mwink.gifclap

It just finished raining in Limerick, and the hostel guy told me that it was pretty dreary out, but I was like.. I just got off the bus, I am going sight seeing!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2008
    Moogle! I know you were looking forward to going to Europe for a while so I'm really glad to see you made it and you got some great pics.

Ireland really is all about dramatic skies and colorful towns and you got 'em both here. I too think #2 is my favorite shot: so simple and calming, and oh so green. thumb.gif
    edited July 29, 2008
    hehe!! Thanks, Schmoo!! I went there last summer, but, I will be returning in due time!! My heart is in ol'Killarney.. as my souvenir says. It really is!

Thanks for looking! I just kinda think I center the pathway in #2 a little too much. But it is still a great photo.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com