Someone I am working with

Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
edited July 30, 2008 in People
Why not photograph the people whom we are working with, when I do it with somebody else we know ?
This is the question I asked myself and I decided - not for the first time indeed - to take some pictures of a young man next door.

I packed my stuff and took it to the room and as usual I used the Canon 5D + ST-E2 + 430 EX + 580 EX II.

My friend was at ease when I told him to relax and concentrate on the task he was doing. For some moments I called him and asked to look at me.

Some of us like to see portraits of people looking at us and some don't. So, as I want to make everybody happy, I decided to shoot both ways.
Now that I writting about this, I noticed that I have the tendency to shoot people looking at me. :wink

All the pictures are dam sharp because I made a very strickt seleccion of them, discarding those which, for some reason, were not good enought under my criteria.

Thank you for looking. If you wish to comment, be my guest.:D
341272376_EXM6x-L.jpg2. 341271418_DcDSt-L.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    What is it that he is drafting? He does look really relaxed and alright with you shooting him.clap.gif
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    What is it that he is drafting? He does look really relaxed and alright with you shooting him.clap.gif

He is an Electricity Engineer (this is not the right words but you do understand).

The drafting are of some work he is doing and which he was consulting at the time.
    He was receiving phone calls as I was shooting.
    He was looking in the computer for something.
    Some people are at ease when we shoot them, others aren't mwink.gif
    Thank you for commenting.bowdown.gifDthumb.gif
    341267359_5xaJ7-L.jpg
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Nice job Antonio.
    LadyTX
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    ladytx wrote:
    Nice job Antonio.