Pg ... 18?

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
edited July 30, 2008 in People
Haha, curious how many clicks I'll get with that title ... :rofl

Alrighty .... here I am ... haven't posted for ages since I've just been crazy busy with all my weddings ... but thought I would share these, as I really love how they came out :D

(IMG 1 removed)

(IMG 2 removed)

C & C welcome

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    ummm... can't see anything..can you put up larger images?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Well of course you'de be good at these since you are good at everything else. I have done these a couple of times and have a hard time keeping from snickering from behind the camera (Since I am such a prude! Laughing.gif!) Still they are so fun to do!

These are fantastic! My favorite is the legs on the red chair. And I love the striped stockings. Too cute! And I love how you used the lamps to make it feel more bedroomy / intimate. I bet these gals hubbies are happy with your work!

Just out of curiosity, where do you have piccies like these printed? I always feel weird having Smugmug do mine.... (I don't know why!)
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    I like the one where she is gazing out. It has an elusive and alluring feel to it. The one where her legs are resting on the arm of the chair is very sensual!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Thanks Heatherfeather iloveyou.gif

I'm not really sure, but as long as I don't have to go in a store to pick up my order, I don't care, haha ....

Thanks for the kind comment iloveyou.gif
    Well of course you'de be good at these since you are good at everything else. I have done these a couple of times and have a hard time keeping from snickering from behind the camera (Since I am such a prude! Laughing.gif!) Still they are so fun to do!

These are fantastic! My favorite is the legs on the red chair. And I love the striped stockings. Too cute! And I love how you used the lamps to make it feel more bedroomy / intimate. I bet these gals hubbies are happy with your work!

Just out of curiosity, where do you have piccies like these printed? I always feel weird having Smugmug do mine.... (I don't know why!)
    edited July 30, 2008
    Qarik wrote:
    ummm... can't see anything..can you put up larger images?

Hmmmm .... woudl kind of want to keep it as is mwink.gif
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Beautiful photos and tastefully done. I'm sure they were more comfortable with you than they probably would me with a male photographer (even though I know a few who are successful in this field).
    edited July 30, 2008
    Travis wrote:
    Beautiful photos and tastefully done. I'm sure they were more comfortable with you than they probably would me with a male photographer (even though I know a few who are successful in this field).

Thanks Travis! Yeah, I think everybody had a good time (and it's definitely easier if the photographer is a female ( - especially since they're not professional models). I got great feed backs from the girls iloveyou.gif
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    ( - especially since they're not professional models).

It definitely doesn't hurt that they look like professional models. :D
    edited July 30, 2008
    Travis wrote:
    It definitely doesn't hurt that they look like professional models. :D

Haha, true :D
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Oh wow...beautifully done....major nice! Hey, you need an assistant???rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif(slap's himself across the face,"get a grip man") Would love to see them larger tho.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
    edited July 30, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    Oh wow...beautifully done....major nice! Hey, you need an assistant???rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif(slap's himself across the face,"get a grip man") Would love to see them larger tho.

Depends - if you dress & talk like a woman, SURE!!! rolleyes1.gif Think I will stick with the female-assistant-concept for that one mwink.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Haha, curious how many clicks I'll get with that title ... rolleyes1.gif

Alrighty .... here I am ... haven't posted for ages since I've just been crazy busy with all my weddings ... but thought I would share these, as I really love how they came out :D

Started doing boudoir photography, since I got sooo many requests.

C & C welcome

Nice! Welcome to the club! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited July 30, 2008
    Nikolai wrote:
    Nice! Welcome to the club! thumb.gif

Hehe, THANKS!! :D