Got courage?

InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
edited August 2, 2008 in People
I'm hoping this comes off as well as I think it does.

D300/Nikon 35
1/30 F2 400
300_7865.jpg

Basically these guys block the exits at the supermarket. Then people can either squeeze past whatever few inches are left between the taxis, or they can hop on as the crazed driver goes down sidewalks, down the wrong way on the street, over the divider on the roads and generally provides a ride that probalby won't kill you, but will make you think it will.

Comments please?

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited August 2, 2008
    I'm hoping this comes off as well as I think it does.

D300/Nikon 35
    1/30 F2 400

Basically these guys block the exits at the supermarket. Then people can either squeeze past whatever few inches are left between the taxis, or they can hop on as the crazed driver goes down sidewalks, down the wrong way on the street, over the divider on the roads and generally provides a ride that probalby won't kill you, but will make you think it will.

Comments please?

It's an interesting story, but without reading your description, I would not have understood what was going on from the image itself. There's a lot going on but nothing grabs my attention or guides my eye. There is some nice interplay between the angle of the rider's head and the expression of the poor, persecuted pedestrians, but it gets a little lost in all the detail of the bike. Perhaps a wider capture might have been better. ne_nau.gif
  • InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2008
    Thanks! I appreciate it.