Options

Collages.net

Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
edited July 31, 2008 in Weddings
Quick question....anyone use this site? Looks presentable enough. I need a really easy solution for newlyweds to view their images on-line and they offer a "pay per" option as well as monthly, along w/a ll of your standard albums, gallery wraps, etc. Any advice would be great, thank you in advance! :thumb

....other sites besides Collages.net? :dunno

Comments

• Options
    PeterGarPeterGar Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    why not Smugmug??? that's what I use and it works great!
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2008
    Yep, sorry....wasn't trying to overlook SM. Collages was a referral from another wedding photojournalist and until I read the email, hadn't heard of Collages.net. I was needing more of a viewing host than a place to sell images. I've already sold my services to the Bride @ this point, just wanted the capability of sending them to a proof site. Also, I could direct undecided "on-lookers" there to amp the possibilities of obtaining them as future clients. They also have music track capability....their own of course, all-be-it several different styles, but music nonetheless. Was simply curious, that's all. thumb.gif
  • Options
    hondaguyhondaguy Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited July 31, 2008
    My wife uses collages.net and loves it. It was recommended to her by another wedding photographer, so that's two votes for it.