Options

time for an upgrade?

winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
edited May 27, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
I don't know which bugs the latest version of vBulletin fixes, but there have been a few revisions since the current version of dgrin. If it's not too hard to do, it would be great if you guys could upgrade the software in the hopes of fixing some problems the board is experiencing.

-winn

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2005
    winnjewett wrote:
    I don't know which bugs the latest version of vBulletin fixes, but there have been a few revisions since the current version of dgrin. If it's not too hard to do, it would be great if you guys could upgrade the software in the hopes of fixing some problems the board is experiencing.

-winn

winn, specifically, what problems are you referring to with vbulletin and dgrin?
  • Options
    edited April 22, 2005
    andy wrote:
    winn, specifically, what problems are you referring to with vbulletin and dgrin?
    Here are a few off the top of my head:

When placing code, spaces appear in the middle of the code for no apparent reason.
    example: http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=9378

I forget what the conditions are, but sometimes when previewing a post, the post is uneditable, making the preview useless.

-winn
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 22, 2005
    i've learned to deal with it, but you know that old problem where threads you just read and posted to are not marked "read" in your user cp? Maybe new version would fix that too.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited May 16, 2005
    andy wrote:
    There are 169 bugs that have been fixed in versions 3.0.4 through 3.0.7. Find out more here.

-winn
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2005
    vBulletin Version ...
    If I may chime in here... Are the powers to be aware that vB is up to V3.0.6? The ver at the bottom of the page reflects 3.0.3.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 27, 2005
    This could definitely use a bump. Is there a major hurdle to making this happen?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]